Some time ago there was a survey conducted by eBusiness Solutions Webology about "Which CMS is best? Drupal or Joomla?", And the sample data is the webmaster throughout the world.
Assessment survey is divided into 5 categories:
- Performance and Function.
In this area Joomla win:
- Easy to create attractive website.
- A large choice of themes.
- Interface that is easy to digest for beginners.
- Easy to train clients to use it.
- It's easy to find a master Joomla.
In this area Drupal win:
- Complete documentation for the core and module.
- Little bugs or errors to the core and module.
- Supports Social Networking (Social Networking).
- Supports SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Support SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Internationalization support (many languages).
- External Integration.
- Existence of User Management and Permission features.
- The Add-ons quality.
- Easy to create large complex web site.
Choose which becomes your primary goal in creating websites based on that survey results.