There are times when certain things do not go as we expect, this could also happen to your blog. The articles we have made with difficulty could be lost due to server errors or other causes which we do not expect before.
What if I use Blogger as my blogging platform? Is there a way to backup all the articles on my blog? The answers to the above questions is "Of course you can do it". Here's how to backup your blog if you use Blogger:
- Going to "Dasboard" in your profile on Blogger.
- Click "Settings" on the blog you want to backup.
- In the "Basic" settings, click "Export blog" link.
- Click the "Download Blog" link.
- You can save a formatted xml file wherever you like and click "Save".
If something is happening with your blog, you can import the files you have downloaded earlier, and all articles will be back as when you backup your blog.