Today I found an interesting Drupal module, Module Builder. This module will generates a skeleton for a module with hints on how to fill it, very useful for a newbie and seasoned developers to learn how Drupal hooks work.
Below are the feature of the Module Builder:
- Provide a sample standard hook function declarations and a default module header.
- Saves your times to remember what arguments and what order different hooks use.
- The module will automatically selects any hooks based on your needs.
- Option allows you to turn on and off informative comments.
- Automatically parses available hook names.
This module sound very promising, if you have a busy time so do not have much time to read Drupal documentations than this module are worthy to try.