After a few days was busy working on several projects, today finally had time to develop Danland. Not much that I changed, now Danland has been very stable so I should not change something that has been running well.
Today I just changed a bit in CSS, so the layout is really precision:
- Fix the ordered list (decimal). I replace the bullet-list with images so there are sometimes at a certain level that is not running properly.
- Add and subtract a few sections on content-top and sticky. Now the layout of Danland really precision between blocks or between articles
You can read all the changes on this page.