In certain situations we may not have time to install the FTP software to manage our servers.
- Log into "My Network Place".
- In the "Network Tasks" choose "Add a network place".
- Click "Next", then select "Choose another network location", click "Next".
- In the "Internet or network address" fill in your ftp address. For example the address is ftp://yourdomain.com, click "Next".
- Uncheck the "Log on anonymously", and fill textbox with your username. Click "Next".
- Name your new network place, click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
The steps above are the simplest way to access FTP without the need to install additional software.