Some time ago there was a survey conducted by eBusiness Solutions Webology about "Which CMS is best? Drupal or Joomla?", And the sample data is the webmaster throughout the world.
Assessment survey is divided into 5 categories:
- Performance and Function.
In this area Joomla win:
- Easy to create attractive website.
- A large choice of themes.
- Interface that is easy to digest for beginners.
- Easy to train clients to use it.
- It's easy to find a master Joomla.
- Complete documentation for the core and module.
- Little bugs or errors to the core and module.
- Supports Social Networking (Social Networking).
- Supports SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Support SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Internationalization support (many languages).
- External Integration.
- Existence of User Management and Permission features.
- The Add-ons quality.
- Easy to create large complex web site.
The Drupal users.
Choose which becomes your primary goal in creating websites based on that survey results.
See the table results of the survey.
Another article about Drupal vs. Joomla.